Welcome to my Hubpages Archive!

This blog will serve as an archive of older posts from my Hubpages blog. To see what I've been writing recently, feel free to visit that blog!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

11/30/2011 Update

Good afternoon everyone, I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. Things have been pretty busy for me the past few days. While I was gone over Thanksgiving weekend, I actually got an email that a proposal I had put in for a general transcription job on Elance had been accepted, so I'm looking forward to working on that job starting tomorrow. Still waiting on a response on a proposal I sent in for the ebook that I want to publish about my work from home experiences also. Also, with Christmas just around the corner, I've written a new blog post on Work at Home Adventures which has Christmas gift ideas for people who work from home. Check it out, maybe you'll get some ideas to pass on to your friends and family, or get some ideas for gifts to get for your friends or family members who work from home: Christmas Gift Ideas for People Who Work from Home.Also, in today's post on Work at Home Adventures, Miranda provides some great advice on how to find work at home jobs, even when they seem to be disappearing left and right. Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment