Welcome to my Hubpages Archive!

This blog will serve as an archive of older posts from my Hubpages blog. To see what I've been writing recently, feel free to visit that blog!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

8/24/2011 Update

Been a busy past few days. Worked Apptical from 9-6 the past few days, plus did a little duplicate checking in the evenings both today and yesterday. Also finally got a new guest post published on Work At Home Adventures, it's about health problems that are common to people who work from home. You can check it out here: Health Problems Associated With Working from Home and How to Deal With Them. Tomorrow I plan to do $25 worth of duplicate checking, plus I have to work Apptical from 2-5, plus I may also do some work at Clickworker if I have time. For those of you who want to know more about clickworker, you can check out a review here. Everyone have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment