Welcome to my Hubpages Archive!

This blog will serve as an archive of older posts from my Hubpages blog. To see what I've been writing recently, feel free to visit that blog!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thinking of Writing a Book

I'm thinking of writing a book. Not sure if it will be an e-book or a hard copy one, but I've decided to start taking the articles and blog posts I've written on work from home topics and start compiling them into a book. Not sure when I'd want to have it publisehd - my "dream" date would be to have it published by the time I'm 40 (another 2 1/2 years) but at this point I'd be happy to publish one before I die. LOL So in addition to putting updates on here about new blog posts and articles that I publish, I'll also be keeping you all updated on how I'm progressing with the book. Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment